Identify and Apply for Fellowships
The Fellowships Advising office helps undergraduates and recent alumni to navigate the complex process of identifying and applying for scholarship and fellowships that fit their academic interests and goals, including those that enable them to undertake research or to learn language and other skills that will assist them in attaining those research goals.
Once you have had a chance to review the fellowships website carefully and get a sense of which opportunities are of interest, you should plan to attend a relevant information session or schedule an appointment.
Fellowships advisers offer:
- information sessions on specific fellowships and scholarships
- individual consultations to clarify personal goals
- guidance on presenting effective and competitive applications
- support, advice, and feedback throughout the application process.
- preparation for interviews